- Create realistic fireworks of any color
- Visually-rich animation with just one line of code
- Easy to use (just basic html knowdlege required)
- Well documented (instructions file, example, comments on code)
- Doesn’t require jQuery or any other library
- Smooth animation that works over any html element
Archive for 2016
MetricsGraphics.js is a library built on top of D3 that is optimized for visualizing and laying out time-series data. It provides a simple way to produce common types of graphics in a principled, consistent and responsive way. The library currently supports line charts, scatterplots, histograms, bar charts and data tables as well as features like rug plots and basic linear regression.
Zoomify is a jQuery plugin for simple lightboxes with zoom effect.
jQuery-select-areas is a jQuery plugin that let you select multiple areas of an image, move them and resize them.
This scripts helps you to add Virtual 3D Tour to your site. Purchase include the source of Visual Virtual Tour Constructor! It helps to create the Virtual Tour in visual mode in your site admin panel!
- Maximal Support in Browsers due to WebGL & Canvas Renderers
- HTML5 3D-Tour Redactor for Admin Panel
- Convenient and Great API
- Control Settings (Speed & Direction of ‘Hand-Rotate’, ‘Zoom’, ‘Auto-Rotate’)
- Start Camera Direction
- Load Animation
- Links to 3D Tour creation
- Helper to easy Getting the Point on 3D-Scene to link snap
- Export & Import player data with all configs in JSON format
Simple demo of generating an equilateral triangle in SVG using JS.
Today we’d like to share an experimental old school record player template with you. The idea is to tap into the incredibly awesome Web Audio API and see what we can do with it. The demo starts with an initial grid view, powered by Masonry. Once a grid item is clicked, a circle expands and covers the grid, revealing the selected album. Now we are in a slideshow view where we can browse through the records.
AnyPixel.js is an open-source software and hardware library that makes it possible to use the web to create big, unusual, interactive displays. Anyone can fork the code and the schematics to create their own display at any scale.