PathJS is a lightweight, client-side routing library that allows you to create “single page” applications using Hashbangs and/or HTML5 pushState.
- Supports the HTML5 History API, the ‘onhashchange’ method, and graceful degredation
- Supports root routes, rescue methods, paramaterized routes, optional route components (dynamic routes), and Aspect Oriented Programming
- Well Tested (tests available in the
- Compatible with all major browsers (Tested on Firefox 3.6, Firefox 4.0, Firefox 5.0, Chrome 9, Opera 11, IE7, IE8, IE9)
- Independant of all third party libraries, but plays nice with all of them